Welcome letter from the Director
Welcome to the Eugenia Center website! We've been serving clients suffering from alcoholism and other addictions since 1991. We are the only non-profit Substance Abuse Treatment Center in Lewis County. The level of care at our facility exceeds common treatment standards, permitting us to give individual and personal attention to clients.
Staff at the Eugenia Center are eager to work with each client and treat them with integrity and dedication. Our center was recently renovated to make it more inviting and comfortable for our clients. Currently, services are offered in English and Spanish.
Our atmosphere is very welcoming, allowing clients to meet others in recovery. We have a complimentary snack and coffee area, and offer recreational activities as well as an entertainment center that invites clients to watch educational videos and other popular movies about drug and alcohol addiction.
If you are currently struggling with an addiction or are concerned about a family member that may benefit from our services, please call or come in for a visit. We are open 7 days a week, from 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Here we promote:
There is a new way of life available for you.
Thank you for visiting our website! Best wishes on your recovery journey!
Niston Y. Franco
Intensive Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Rehab Treatment Programs
Individuals with abuse and addiction issues can obtain treatment in our Intensive Outpatient Programs while continuing to work and live in their community.
The cornerstone services of our program include: group and individual counseling, educational lectures, family counseling and support.
An individualized approach to treatment and small group settings allow the patient to explore personal issues which contribute to the cycle of addiction. Family members are included in weekly Family Groups. Together, the family members and the client address issues to promote a healthy recovery.
Outpatient Drug Rehab and Alcohol Treatment Programs
- Individual Counseling. In these sessions, you and your counselor talk about your recovery issues.
- Family Program. Addiction affects you and your family. The Family Program educates your family about addiction. It also offers ways to recover and heal.
- Group Counseling. Your group counseling builds trust and compassion. You also come to understand that you are not alone with this disease.
- Drug Addiction Education. These groups teach you and your family about the emotional and behavioral effects of addiction, as well as the physiological and spiritual effects.
- 12-Step Integration. You are taught how to use the tools of the 12-Step program. You are also integrated into your own community’s 12-step program.
Aftercare for Drug and Alcohol Rehab
Completing drug or alcohol rehab is a major accomplishment, but it doesn’t necessarily mean that there’s not more work to do. During the weeks, months and even years after completing rehab, individuals in recovery are still at risk for relapse. Having a co-occurring disorder — a mental health condition that occurs along with a substance use disorder — increases the risk of falling back into addictive behaviors and self-destructive patterns. Aftercare programs help minimize that risk, and keep you moving forward on the road to a completely drug-free life.